12.1.08

My unbearable lightness of being.

My life almost complete!!!!!!!!
Well.... yes, it's not true ha ha ha.
and I really wonder I'll ever have a chance to say something like that in the future.
I'm such an average greedy person, I think I am.

Holidays in Thailand for me, it's like a special episode for my life ( for now). I mean, my life in Melbourne is totally different feeling and atmosphere. Everyday is so brand new. I met so many new people, places and experiences then it make me feel like I am a main character in some TV series. Umhhh.. this is such an egotistic story telling ha ha ha.

Anyway, where is my inspiration? yeah inspiration is the word that I found between the conversation with P Wit and Cheng (Thai friends from Melbourne) I need inspiration!!!!!

I hope I got something back to Melbourne ha ha ha.(I know I won't)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home